Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Twins update



The twins had their 18 month checkup last week and I forgot to post the stats. Ryder was 28 pounds, 10 ounces and 34 1/2 " long and Bridger was 28 pounds and 34" long. They are getting to be such little boys now and no longer my babies. :( They are still deciding to walk only when they want to. It is so funny, cause one minute they are walking across the room, and the next they will crawl across it. Who knows when they will finally realize that walking is so much easier and faster. Well since Ryder has learned to take his diaper off and play in some stuff that is beyond disgusting, we have now been putting onsies on the twins again. Bridger can already undo his onsie, but he is not the troublemaker that plays with his poopy diapers, so yeah...Hudson has been working on his preschool stuff and he still loves it. What a sponge. His birthday is coming next month and I am trying to think of something fun to do with the little kids for his party. I am thinking we should go somewhere that they can run around and be wild (but safe, of course). Any suggestions? I have also been printing some new photos to be put up around the house. (these are a couple of them) We need some new pics as a family, so one of these days, we will. I have a couple of ideas for projects and will share as soon as they are done. Ok well off to get babies from their naps. Have a great one!

No comments: