Alright, I have a ton of pics to post, so I am going to try and just do separate posts for all of them. This will be the first and either I will do more today or another one tomorrow. Sort of like a one a day thing. These are pics from the twins' party at school the Thursday before Halloween. They were thrilled to dress up in their pirate costumes that morning and even more thrilled to see mom, dad and Hudson at their school. They had so much fun. I think it got Hudson excited for his party the next day.
On a side note, I had my 33 week checkup yesterday and the baby is doing well, but I am now in preterm labor officially. I am now definitely dilated to a 1. My contractions have been really kicking into gear lately and I am sure this is why. My dr gave me terbutaline and I took my first dose last night and did great on it. My contractions stopped and I didn't have any weird side effects. Yay! It was so weird to sit there and not feel any contractions since I have so many every day. It was nice. So the dr says that we just need to get thru the next 2-3 weeks and then he won't stop them anymore. Time is flying by and I can't believe that our little guy will be here soon! We are very, very excited! We are all doing well. I hope you have a great Wednesday :)

Bridger

Look at that face-lol. Bridger.

While playing games in class. Ryder is in the front.

Another one

Playing pin the nose on the pumpkin.

Where the pieces ended up. They started with a blind fold and then just had the kids close their eyes.

Ryder is still in front

Ryder running on the playground

Ryder

All three running around.

Smile Hudson...

No, really smle...

Finally close to one :)

Ryder

Ryder

Bridger playing in the boat on the playground.

Bridger.

Walking in line back into class.
2 comments:
cute pictures looks like the boys had fun. I am on the terbutaline too and I hate it, I shake really bad and they dont really stop the braxton hicks but they do stop the cramping, the good thing is that I haven't dilated at all yet but I do have another appoitment next tuesday and they will check me again, the bad news is that I have had to be on the medicine since 20 weeks, I am so ready to be done. If things keep going the way they are going you will have your little one before me, LUCKY!!!!!!
Oh Rachel they are so cute!!! I don't miss that cold weather though!! It was nice to actually see the kids costumes this year!!
I can't wait to see the new baby!! How exciting for you and your family!!
Post a Comment