So cute and such a big boy, are you sure his due date was right :) We can't wait to meet him. We are trying to come for Christmas so we will all have to get together. Love the hair :)
Rachel - he is adorable!! I can't believe how big he is. I'm glad they didn't make you wait any longer to have him!! Congrats - we're so happy for you & your family. He's beautiful!
3 comments:
So cute and such a big boy, are you sure his due date was right :) We can't wait to meet him. We are trying to come for Christmas so we will all have to get together. Love the hair :)
Rachel - he is adorable!! I can't believe how big he is. I'm glad they didn't make you wait any longer to have him!! Congrats - we're so happy for you & your family. He's beautiful!
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations.
Love, Mom Widdison
Post a Comment