Here are pics from the Friday before Halloween from Hudson's kindergarten class. Again, there are a ton of pics, so you have been warned! It was so nice to have Jayson there to take some pics too. That way I was able to take it easier than if I would have been there by myself.
On another note, we are moving on from our minivan and getting a Suburban tomorrow! Yay! So, we will be selling our minivan. If you know anyone who is interested please let us know. It has been a fabulous car. Have a great Thursday everyone!
Hudson sitting with his class (with other classes too!) during the Halloween program.
I obviously have not edited any of the photos but you can still see him having a great time.
Singing
In class playing ghost, ghost, goblin.
Playing musical chairs.
Not the clearest pic, but cute. Hudson was a Crew Chief (pit crew) for Nascar.
My hot hubby :)
Playing more games
I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I just put up both. I figured the grandparents wouldn't mind!
Bridger watching Hudson's class.
Classic Ryder face lately.
Playing with his friends.Ryder. So serious :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment