Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa and Stars


My sister is coming home this evening and I am sooo excited! We are going to meet her at my parents house for dinner. It will be so great to have her in town for a couple of weeks. We went to Jayson's mom's work party on Saturday afternoon at the Hollywood Connection. They had a Santa Claus come and Hudson loved him! We couldn't decide if he was going to love him or not. Good thing that we have what he asked for already under the tree :). We all had fun riding the rides, playing video games, and eating pizza. We really had a great time. The kids had fun too and were so good the whole time. Later that night, Jayson and I had my mom and dad babysit while we went to dinner and a movie. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, it was cute and pretty funny. It was definitely a cheesy kid movie, but entertaining nonetheless. I loved that cartoon growing up. Hudson and I have been making a few stars lately and made one a while ago for Christmas and then we finished one this morning for their playroom. Hudson helped me pick the papers and everything. He always loves to help me with whatever project I am working on. Such a great kid! The babies have runny noses, but they are getting teeth too-so I think it is from that. Other than that we are healthy and looking forward to Christmas. Hudson can hardly wait. We are trying to decide our schedule for Christmas day. We will be visiting both grandparents on Christmas Eve, but I am kind of thinking of having the grandparents come here on Christmas day. We are not sure yet. Hope you all have a good one!

No comments: