We had friends over on Saturday night and
Hudson had so much fun playing with Alyssa, who is his same age. She kept calling him 'Husband' instead of 'Hudson'. So at the end of the night, they were saying good bye to each other and Alyssa's mom was correcting her and telling her to say 'Hudson' and so she said 'Hudson', and Hudson objected and said, 'No, I'm her husband!'-too funny. The party was cut short by the weather and so we will have to have everyone over again after the holidays or
something. We played guitar hero a little bit and after everyone left, Jayson and I kept playing for a few hours. It is addicting. We have been pretty boring since then. Just normal. For that I am grateful. Happy healthy family :-) Have a great night.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment