Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, April 18, 2007



Well another full night's sleep! Yeah! One of Bridger's top teeth broke thru as of this morning. So they must really be feeling better. As requested, I am going to put up more pictures today-which is really tough, considering I think my kids are the cutest around! :) Can you tell who is who? I thought it was cute that they have the same expression. Hudson and I are riding the kids train at the Bee's game. He LOVES trains and could not wait to ride on it. I also love this picture of Hudson on Easter. What a cute kid. He really is a great big brother! Then of course a pic of all my boys :) It doesn't get any better! Have a great day. Go Yankees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YANKEES BOOOO! Who is in charge of this blog??? ;-)