
Man, I am such a slacker-this blog has been neglected. Well we have been busythis week, of course. The twins are still getting teeth and randomly getting up early, but Hudson stopped getting up in the middle of the night. Ryder is still doing great with his crawling and pulling up although he is not a fan of losing his balance and falling. Bridger crawls a little bit and then goes into his army crawl because it will get him there faster. He is pulling up a little bit too. They crawl all over eachother as you can see. It is funny and I am usually rescuing one of them. 

On Friday we set up a computer here in my scrapbooking room for Hudson to use. He has a Backyardigans game that he loves to play and also the Thomas the train games online(http://www.thomasandfriends.com/).
It is really cute to see him learn to use the computer. He does really well.
Jayson and Hudson went to the baseball game on Friday night and Hudson got to run the bases after the game. I should have sent them with the camera. Jayson said it was so cute to see him run the bases in the big free t-shirt they gave out that night. Next time, we will get pics. The twins and I stayed home because they were so onery that day. They were up at about 5 am that morning so I am sure that had something to do with it.

We had a BBQ here last night with some friends and had a great time, of course! Hudson had fun running around with a little girl his age, Alyssa. He is always happy to be playing with friends. They were really cute running around the backyard.
Well hopefully I can do better this week at updating. Hope everyone has a great day.


No comments:
Post a Comment