Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I took the twins in yesterday for their 9 month appt. Bridger actually is 2 ounces bigger than Ryder. This is the first time ever that Bridger has weighed more than Ryder! Ryder weighed 22 pounds 12 oz and Bridger is 22 pounds 14 oz. They are both 31 1/2 inches long! They have been about 1 inch behind what Hudson was at their age and they have now passed him. Hudson was 22 pounds 12 oz and 31 1/4 inches long at 9 months. They both have bad ear infections, so no wonder they have been keeping us up at night. We actually took Ryder into the ER late Sunday night/early Monday because he was having some issues, but all is well. He was screaming and wouldn't calm down at all. Poor thing. I think I about had a heart attack thinking that something was seriously wrong with him. Thank goodness, it looks like whatever was happening cleared up as we were there. They took x-rays and Ryder was so brave thru it all. We are just so grateful that he is doing well and they didn't find anything wrong. We are definitely counting our blessings.
We finally had a full nights sleep last night. It was amazing. We had family pictures taken the other day and hopefully they turned out ok. All of the kids were pretty good considering the twins probably were feeling awful. I helped April finish her graduation announcements yesterday (yeah!) and I am so glad we finally finished them. They turned out great but I am excited to start a new project of my own. Speaking of...I better get scrappin while the babies are sleeping.

No comments: