Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Real Quick


We had such a great time in Lake Powell. I hope we will get to go back later this summer. I have quite a few pics to go through and also have some of the twin's birthday celebration. My babies are 3!!! Where does the time go? I just wanted to post a couple of pics and then I will have to do a more detailed update later. I hope you all are having a great weekend :)

Hudson on the water slide at Lake Powell

The twins just hanging out in the backyard. I came out and found them like this one morning. The light is horrible, so it is hard to see their faces, but you get the idea.

And the money shot that had me in tears for a day-lol. I do LOVE my boys though, so I can't complain! I will take more of them anyday!!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I'm glad you had fun in Powell! I love that place. And I'm happy you found out that the baby is happy & healthy! Boys are so fun... but I was thinking pink for you this time around. Maybe next?!? :)

Keith, Johanna, et al. said...

Rachel, I was thinking pink... However, my boys were much easier to raise, and potty train. I'm glad the baby is healthy, and you are doing well.
Love,
Johanna