Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In the Land of PT

No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth-just a little busy! On Tuesday, I started potty training the twins. I tried this once before with no luck and this time I found a secret weapon that is WONDERFUL!!!! It is an ebook I bought about potty training in 3 days and guess what? I am pretty sure that by the end of tomorrow, the twins will be potty trained. We only had 2 accidents each (on the way to the potty) on the first day and none today. They have had dry naps and have stayed dry at night too! Wohoo!!!! I am exhausted though, so I know I have some major catch up on here, but it will have to wait a little bit. I would have to say that I couldn't have done it without my sister, April's help. She has been awesome in staying here ALL day to help me train them. It is so nice to each take one of the twins instead of being outnumbered. I am so proud of my boys and just thought I would let you all know what we have been up to! Hope you all are having a great week.

No comments: