Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our new nephews

After we got home from Cancun, we went and visited our new nephews. The kids loved being around the new little babies. Here are some pics:
They named the twins Logan and Luke. I was holding Luke, I think. They look exactly the same, so I hope I am remembering right :)
I love Ryder's face in this pic.

Hudson thought they were so cute.


Ryder with Logan and aunt Amber. The only pics I have of Bridger and the babies are ones where he has a weird look on his face or something. So I am sure we will get another one eventually :) All of the kids were crazy about the babies. It makes me excited to have another one, one of these days. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

They are so cute, I can't wait to see them!!!