Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Update


It's pretty sad when I only have 1 picture to share since I last posted. I have been the biggest slacker in that dept over the last few weeks. Too much going on to even think about it. I think we are doing much better about losing the baby. Things are somewhat getting back to normal. I am no longer randomly bursting into tears. On the 8th, I went in to the hospital and had a D&C done since the pills weren't helping at all. The surgery went really well and I am still having some cramping and pain, but hopefully it will be gone soon. I have had a couple of rough days lately with the 'after birth' cramping. As other moms know, that is one of the most painful things after having the baby. Other than that, my recovery has gone well. Each day gets better. I have a dr.'s appt a week from today to check things out.


Hudson is back in school and loving it. So many of his little friends are having parties and I keep thinking about Hudson's birthday next month and what we are going to do for it. Who knows!? His birthday is on a Saturday, so that should be a perfect day for a party.


A couple of weeks ago, we bought a new bed. Have I mentioned it before? We bought a sleep number bed with the memory foam on top. It was delivered yesterday and so far so good. We will see how the next couple of weeks go, but so far I am loving it. We got a Cal King and Jayson loves that his feet don't hang off the end.


I am excited for the new year and I am excited to get back to some projects and my regular scrapbooking that was all put on hold for my Christmas projects. I did family history books for 5 couples and some of the books came the other day. It is so nice to have them printed and see them done.


I think that is about it for us. Jayson has been the biggest help around here with all of my recovery. He is really awesome. Hope you all have a great week. Hopefully we will get back in the swing of things soon. Thanks again for all of your notes/cards/flowers/food and support in this hard time. We love you guys!




1 comment:

April said...

I love your new layout and of course those darling kids are just too cute! Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for all you do, Love you!