Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Camping and Boating at Willard Bay Pt 1

This post has 2+ parts since I have so many pics-LOL. This last weekend, we camped Friday night and then went boating with Jayson's family on Saturday up at Willard Bay. I am just posting the boating pics right now and hopefully will get to the camping ones on another post. The kids had a great time and so did we! The only complaint was the train whistle all night long and the bug bites. Ok, well I am the only one who got bug bites but that is expected since mosquito's LOVE me when I am pregnant and I couldn't wear bug repellent. I did great while we were camping and I think all of the bug bites came when we were at the beach.
We are headed to Lake Powell at the end of the week and we can hardly wait! I also have my ultrasound tomorrow since we decided to go to Powell. I am practically counting the hours now :). The twins will be 3 on Sunday and I can't believe my babies are so old! Still hoping and thinking pink around here!!! The nausea is still killing me and I would think at 15 weeks it would be gone, but I remember with the twins-it was more like 16 weeks before it went away. I hope you all have great 4th and I should have a chance to update tomorrow after the ultrasound. Hudson spent the day in the water, literally. We had to make him get out for lunch and more sunscreen-lol. He LOVES swimming.

Not the best shot, but he didn't even notice the dragonfly sitting there.


Hudson excited to get in the water.


Enjoying the big fun island thing.

Gpa Nielsen

Gma Janie and Luke and Logan


Bridger. I love this face :)


Bridger


Ryder concentrating on...


pouring out the sand...

Our little fish

Ryder squirting his squirt gun


Bridger doing the same




Ryan and Amber and Jayson on the tubes

Jayson

Love the face

Loving the boat ride

riding the tube

No comments: