Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Side Note on Digital Scrapbooking....

Ok, this will probably be of no interest for a lot of you, but I thought the easiest way to let my friends know about this is to put it on my blog. A couple of posts ago I mentioned the advanced digital scrapbooking class that I was taking. I also wanted you guys to know, that they have a beginning class as well as intermediate and one more level of advanced after the one I took. They are the BEST thing ever. Seriously. This is the person that I read tutorials from to teach myself and I would have died to have such a fabulous class at the time to walk me thru things. So if you have ever thought about getting into digital scrapbooking-take this class. Even if you have never opened Photoshop. Here is the link to the beginning class. It is for Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. It is self paced and it is the perfect thing to do once the kids are back in school. It will change your life :) Seriously. Here is the link to her main page. She also offers photography and other classes. Enjoy and let me know how it goes!

2 comments:

thomas family said...

You are the woman! I love the new look on the blog. I am in the middle of doing a little updating on our blog. How do you get the cute images on the page? (Like for the page elements and stuff) You don't really have to answer that but I am a little green with envy cause I have been trying for a while now to get a better header box thing and it never comes out right. Oh well. We miss Utah :(

Paige said...

I am going to check this out! We just bought a new iMac yesterday & I got the full version of Photoshop (not installed yet, but still.. it's progress). I can't wait to start using it, but I really need to catch up this fall on my scrapbooking. I am so far behind! So thanks for the link - I'll check it out soon. :)